Click here to fill out the Will Intake form
- Do you have specific things that you want to leave to people, such as jewelry?
- To whom would you choose to leave your estate? If you choose someone who predeceases you, where would you want their share to go?
- If you have minor children, who would you want to raise them and be in charge of their money and inheritance? At what age would you feel comfortable with your children receiving their inheritance outright, free of trust? If you have special needs or disabled children, consider how you will provide for them without making them ineligible for government benefits.
- Who would you want to serve as your executor/trix, the person who makes the filings with the probate court and distributes your assets according to the will?
- Who will you designate to make financial and health decisions if you can no longer make them? We can help ensure that your wishes regarding life support and end of life are respected.
Click here for the Asset Information Form